THIS IS THE ONE.
A stone’s throw to the beach and a walk to the bustling Concourse shops and café scene, this two-storey town residence is one of a pair. The perfect combination of style, luxury and functionality with a design and neutral exterior that blends harmoniously with its leafy environment.
Metres from Donald McDonald reserve and a close by to many of Melbourne’s top private schools both public and private including walking distance to the almost newly completed Beaumaris Secondary College.
- 3 Generous size bedrooms (master en-suite and walk-in robe)
- Formal lounge
- Family room overlooking north facing rear garden with inground, solar heated pool and al fresco entertaining.
- 2.5 bathrooms – 3 toilets
- Chef’s kitchen with walk-in pantry and breakfast bar compliments family entertaining area.
- Practical laundry
- Ducted heating and air conditioning. Stacks of storage. Lock up garage.
Must pack the golf clubs– this home is right in the middle of the sand belt area – all Melbourne’s famous golf clubs are nearby.
Bring the bikes ready for Route 33 – Beach Rd’s world famous cyclist route. Of course, walk to Ricketts Point and enjoy Sunday brunch.
Bus at doorstep to Sandringham station & Southland. Bus routes 600, 922 and 923 (St Kilda to Southland) run regularly giving access to all of Melbourne’s Public Transport system
Your future is here.
Call today for a private inspection