Here is everything you need
Be impressed with this well presented 2 bedroom brick villa tucked away in a quiet tree lined street.
Designed for light with a good flowing design, this home represents a wonderful opportunity for first home buyers, couples and retiree’s.
Featuring a north facing rear garden and kitchen. This idyllic retreat enjoys a spacious living room (with decorative shutters), spilling across to the kitchen and casual meals area. The villa is central in a quiet group, giving peace-of-mind in a low-traffic group of just 5 villas all separated by their garages – this one having a large secure double lock up.
- Two generous sized bedrooms (WIR/BIRs),
- Spacious living and dining
- Double lock up garage with rear access to fantastic private courtyard garden area
- Kitchen with garden views and room for casual dining
- Bathroom with shower and bath (separate toilet)
- Quality drapes & tiling – Tassie Oak Floorboards under existing carpet
- Designed for light, good flowing design
- Separate laundry
- Nearly brand new gas wall space heater and reverse cycle heating & cooling
- Great internal storage
- External canvas awnings
- Walking distance to schools & minutes to Southland and DFO
- Zoned for Mentone Girls College
The home also offers good access to St Bede’s Boys, Kilbreda Girls, Mentone Grammar Schools, & Cheltenham Secondary Colleges. Many kindergartens & primary schools nearby.
For café lovers this great home is in the heart of the Bay side café scene – Brighton to Mordialloc – wonderful cafes are everywhere. Pack the golf clubs – this home is located in the sand belt area – all Melbourne’s famous golf clubs are nearby, driving ranges as well. Bring the beach toys – glorious sandy beaches just a few minutes’ drive. Pack the bikes – 10 minute only bike ride to Beach Rd‘s “Route 33: The world’s premier cycle training route”.
Ready to enjoy or redecorate to reflect your style
Call today for a private appointment today.