Offered for sale for first time since being built in 1986.
Bring your family & furniture only to enjoy this meticulously presented home. No need to consider painting and renovating.
Set in private, easy care gardens, which are sustained by eco-friendly water tanks, this is a quality built, builder’s own home.
Warmth, light and great family accommodation. Could be further enhanced with a modern twist. This meticulous, appealing charmer features flowing lounges and dining room, large kitchen, huge main bedroom (WIR and ensuite), 2 further bedrooms (BIRs), 2 bathrooms, and a generous, well fitted out laundry.
Built with attention to detail, and has been lovingly and fastidiously maintained. An excellent locale, metres to Kingston Heath Reserve, Minutes from Southland Shopping Centre, DFO, quick access to major roads and a putt away from Kingston Heath and Capital Golf Courses. If you want the best, this is the one!
• 2 north facing living areas & large separate dining area – all with fernery and garden aspects
• 3 large sized bedrooms – all with generous built in robes ( master with walk in robe)
• Large kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top, and fan forced oven
• Updated bathroom & separate toilet
• Ducted heating and 2 air conditioners
• Paved covered, north facing BBQ dining and entertainment area
• Low maintenance, landscaped, well maintained gardens and fernery
• Double Garage, plus 2 undercover Carports and further driveway parking
• Multiple benches and cabinetry in the Garage
• Cathedral ceilings in formal living and dining area
• Built in BBQ with mains gas supply
• Ducted Vacuuming
Perfectly positioned and located in a family friendly neighbourhood, walking distance to Farm Rd Kindergarten and Kingston Heath Primary School, close by to Cheltenham Secondary College. This is the perfect place to raise a family or downsize with lifestyle options. Great for investors, sort after area by tenants.
Southland Shopping & Cinema centres and DFO Factory Outlets are nearby. Do pack the golf clubs – this home is right in the middle of the sand belt area – all Melbourne’s famous golf clubs are nearby. Bring the fishing rods – trout fishing nearby at Karkarook Park. Join the fly fishing club based at Highett Reserve. Swim year round at either of the two heated pools in the area. Bring the bathers, picnic essentials and beach toys – 5 minutes’ drive to the golden sandy beaches of Port Phillip Bay. Do pack the walking shoes – laneway access to Benkel Ave leading through to Kingston Heath Reserve. Stroll up Farm Rd to play Hockey and Baseball.
Don’t hesitate, call for an appointment today.