Imagine a home that has everything going for children to grow up in.
Here it is!
Quiet street, park land access through the back gate, swimming pool, situated within the Sand-belt Golf Course area –Melbourne’s best golf courses nearby – glorious sandy beaches just minutes away, great kinder and primary school around the corner – close by to fantastic private and public secondary schools (one within walking distance), great shopping, parks, and bayside café culture .
Four generous size bedrooms, two up & two downstairs. Master with walk through robe to large en-suite. Master has two extra built in wardrobes. (If you own lots of clothes this is the dream house for you – wardrobes everywhere).
- Living Room (polished timber floors) log fire – fantastic heating, ceiling fan, bay window, plush curtaining and pelmets.
- Formal dining room will hold large dining table – dine in elegance.
- Gourmet kitchen – lead light cupboard doors, large pantry and a lovely outlook where you can watch the children at play in the garden or pool.
- Bar room (tiled) lots of space – has its own entrance – could be used as office to run a business.
- Enclosed indoor / outdoor area – “party central” – fabulous for all those birthday parties
- The second downstairs bedroom is currently a study – it also has excellent built in robes –& garden outlook
- Practical laundry with great access to back garden, clothesline and swimming pool.
- Upstairs features huge rumpus / family living / study room – bring all the toys, games & sewing equipment there is a huge wall of cupboards along one wall.
- Fenced pool and spa, with salt chlorinator, gas heater & cleaning system
- Enjoy the weekends in the garden, securely fenced – perfect for children – bring all their toys – trampoline, swings, slide, and cubby house. Great sunny area to grow some vegetables
- Back opens to parkland – bring all the gear for cricket
- Covered carport parking – 2 cars plus driveway parking for a further 2 cars.
For all the Beach Road cyclists – bring your bikes – 7 minutes bike ride to Route 33 the world’s premier cycle training route. As well – excellent skate board / bike parks are just minutes away.
Bus stops nearby (Routes 827/828 – Hampton to Berwick, Fountain Gate and Dandenong) and (Route 903 Altona to Mordialloc). Within minutes be at Westfield Southland Shopping Centre, the brand new Safeway at Thrift Park, DFO shopping area, plus the Mentone & Cheltenham shops and cafes
Kingston Heath Reserve and Park Road Reserves, both with children’s play areas are just moments away
Get the kids into lifesaving clubs, sailing classes, Gyms and Tennis clubs in the area always looking for new members. 2 driving ranges are close and 12 Golf Clubs).
Live the great Australian dream…
Call today for an inspection.